Book Title: GRE Verbal Workbook (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Release Date: 2015-11-03
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Related BooksKaplan's GRE Verbal Workbook provides hundreds of realistic practice questions and exercises to help you prepare for the Verbal Reasoning and Writing sections of the GRE. With expert strategies, content review, and realistic practice sets, GRE Verbal Workbook will help you face the test with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that GRE Verbal Workbook
offers all the review you need to excel on the test that we guarantee it: After studying with this book, you'll score higher on the GRE Verbal—or you'll get your money back
.The Best Review
- Six full-length Verbal Reasoning practice sets
- Diagnostic tool for even more targeted Verbal practice
- Review of essential skills and concepts, including vocabulary
- Key strategies for all Verbal Reasoning question types on the revised GRE
- Essay-writing tips and strategies for the Analytical Writing section
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GRE-related document available.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.