Book Title: Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK
Author: Dr. Brian Jenkins
Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Now thoroughly updated and revised, the Fourth Edition of Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK
provides a high-yield, systems-based review – ideal for preparing for the end-of-rotation NBME shelf exam and studying for the USMLE Step 2 CK. Full-color illustrations and “Quick Hits” provide essential information in an efficient, easy-to-remember manner, which makes this ideal for students in medical, physician assistant, and nurse practitioner programs. Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK, Fourth Edition
delivers exactly what you need to know in order to be test-ready and ace key exams.
- Completely revised and updated content reflects the current USMLE exam
- Succinct, outline approach keeps “extra” material to a minimum, focusing on the core content you need to know
- “Quick Hits” in the margins highlight highly testable topics
- Easy-to-remember mnemonics help you “file away” clinical information for handy retrieval at test time
- “Next Steps” margin notes guide you through the workup of a patient with practical tips to success
- Easy-to-follow algorithms show examples of effective clinical reasoning, particularly for similar complaints
- Includes must-know information on causes, risk factors, history and physical exam, lab studies and radiology, treatment, and complications for the most common diseases and disorders
- 300 USMLE-style questions, included with the eBook, feature complete explanations to help you gain confidence for the exam.