Book Title: CliffsTestPrep NYSTCE: Multi-Subject Content Specialty Test (CST)
Publisher: Cliffs Notes
Release Date: 2006-11-13
Author: American BookWorks Corporation
Your guide to a higher score on the NYSTCE?
Why CliffsTestPrep Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you need--fast!
Written by test-prep specialists
About the contents:
* Overview of the test
* Tips for answering multiple-choice questions
Part I: Subject Review
* Focused reviews cover all subjects tested, including: English Language Arts; Mathematics; Science and Technology; Social Studies; The Fine Arts; Health and Fitness; Family and Consumer Science and Career Development; Foundations of Reading: Constructed-Response Assignment
* Subareas focus on specific skills within the subjects
* Questions within the review sections emphasize key concepts and skills
Part II: Two Full-Length Practice Tests
* Practice tests are structured like the actual test
* Answers and explanations help enhance your understanding and pinpoint areas for further review
Test-Prep Essentials from the Experts at CliffsNotes?
More than Notes!
CliffsAP? CliffsComplete? CliffsQuickReview? CliffsTestPrep? CliffsStudySolver
An American BookWorks Project
Contributors: Linda Anderson, MFA; Jana Dixon, EdM; Sara Dubow, PhD; Chandra J. Foote, PhD; Debrah Goldberg, PhD; John Niman, PhD; Paula Pierson, MFA; Josette C. Seibles, PhD; Ken Springer, PhD; Mark Turner, DMA; Laraine Wallowitz, PhD