Book Title: Math Wise! Over 100 Hands-On Activities that Promote Real Math Understanding, Grades K-8
Author: James L. Overholt
- Math Projects: 50 Hands-On Projects that Correlate to Specific Math Concepts, Grades 5-8+
- MathART Projects and Activities (Grades 3-5)
- 25 Super Cool Math Board Games: Easy-to-Play Reproducible Games that Teach Essential Math Skills, Grades 3-6
- Hands-On Math Projects with Real-Life Applications, Grades 3-5
- Math Art: Hands-On Math Activities for Grades 2, 3, and 4
- 40 Fabulous Math Mysteries Kids Can't Resist (Grades 4-8)
- Wegreeco Bamboo Reusable Sanitary Pads (New Pattern)- Cloth Sanitary Pads, Cloth Pads, Reusable Menstrual Pads - 5 Pack Pads, 1 Cloth Mini Wet Bag Bonus ( Small, Dynamic )
- Learning Resources LER7566 Two-Color Counters, Set of 200
- Mega-Fun Card-Game Math, Grades 3-5
- Comic-Strip Math: Problem Solving: 80 Reproducible Cartoons With Dozens and Dozens of Story Problems That Motivate Students and Build Essential Math Skills
A fun, easy-to-implement collection of activities that give elementary and middle-school students a real understanding of key math concepts
Math is a difficult and abstract subject for many students, yet teachers need to make sure their students comprehend basic math concepts. This engaging activity book is a resource teachers can use to give students concrete understanding of the math behind the questions on most standardized tests, and includes information that will give students a firm grounding to work with more advanced math concepts.
- Contains over 100 activities that address topics like number sense, geometry, computation, problem solving, and logical thinking.
- Includes projects and activities that are correlated to National Math Education Standards
- Activities are presented in order of difficulty and address different learning styles
Math Wise! is a key resource for teachers who want to teach their students the fundamentals that drive math problems.